Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus – a new way to stamp!
As mentioned earlier in the week I was away in Solihull last weekend. One of the biggest announcements made, (to much whooping and hollering) is the launch of the long-awaited Stamparatus (Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive design on a stamp placement tool!)
How is the different from other tools on the market?
For one, it was developed by demonstrators like me who work with customers like you!
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Here’s a video sharing the tool with you….
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease.
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images.
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp — no need to start again.
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money.
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates.
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement.
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps.
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps.
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring.
- Two open sides so you can stamp on larger paper.
- Reversible plates, so a total of four surfaces to work with.
- Two long magnets to hold the paper in place.
- Magnet storage areas.
- The price just £44!
How do I get one?
While these are still in manufacturing mode, you can reserve your Stamparatus from tomorrow to be one of the first to get your hands on it! At 9pm on Thursday 16th November, you can participate in the first of three different reservation periods. Simply log into my Stampin’ Up! online store and follow the prompts.
You may have some other questions, so here are some answers…..
I am soooo excited! I have tried some of the other products on the market, but they dont come close to delivering all of the features of this product and my fellow demonstrators all agree.
So, don’t forget, from 9pm tomorrow night, you can reserve yours on my online shop. You won’t need to pay for it until it is ready to be shipped. BUT these reservation windows are on a While Stocks Last basis so I don’t think that they will last until these finish dates. I can’t wait!!!
I am grateful to all my customers for their loyal support so should you wish to place an order via my online shop please check out the following
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Reward Code and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Hostess and get your own rewards to spend!
Catch you soon